Who we are:
Venatus is an award-winning, global ad-tech platform that connects advertisers to the exclusive audiences of 250+, world renowned gaming and entertainment publishers. We are tech-first. We are gamers. We are the difference makers. Because when it comes to helping the world’s most recognisable brands such as EA, Nintendo and Rovio produce outstanding advertising campaigns, our in-house creative team alongside our direct and programmatic ad-sales have an unrivaled track-record.
Our recent investment from leading private equity firm, LivingBridge makes this an exceptionally exciting time to join the company. Venatus has ambitious growth and expansion plans, launching new products and opening even more international offices. London is our HQ with regional offices in New York, LA, Paris, Sydney and Seoul.
Why you should work with us:
Venatus is an extremely ambitious company and we pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture. Our talented employees stay loyal to our business due to the regular learning opportunities and experience of working directly with industry experts. We empower people to succeed, welcoming innovative ideas and ways of working that will ultimately help the business grow. We offer a fluid approach to hybrid working, giving employees the freedom to produce their best work, wherever they are. Joining Venatus is a play for the top. You’ll be challenged in positive ways, learn rapidly and develop a career in one of the most captivating industries in the world. You will be able to develop both professionally and as an individual, carving a career path that engages and excites you.
What we’re looking for:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a visionary German speaking Account Director to join our sales team working across gaming and entertainment. We are looking for someone with experience in driving digital sales, who is well connected and has a passion for creating meaningful connections between publishers and audiences. There is a huge opportunity for progression both in this role and within the company as a whole.
The successful candidate will sell ad solutions across some of the most iconic gaming and entertainment sites and apps in the world. They will develop and manage revenue and relationships with direct clients and agencies through a mixture of analytics and advisory skills. The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing a client portfolio including bookings and up-selling
- Liaising with clients about new product launches and advertising opportunities
- Internal reporting on sales figures and ownership of client needs
- Providing campaign updates, ensuring that our advertisers expectations are met or exceeded
Fluent/native German and English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role within gaming, entertainment or esports within German markets.
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management
- Detailed awareness of the mobile and gaming market spaces and awareness of future trends
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Base salary dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible working pattern
- LTIP (Long Term Incentive Plan)
- Team building days
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays and your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We understand that the best ideas are born from the collaboration of diverse minds, spanning all races, religions, ethnicities, genders and orientations. We are dedicated to making Venatus a safe, happy place to be, allowing everyone to feel comfortable and confident in order to produce their best work. We employ a range of talent that represents the diverse creativity of our industry and we are proud of our growing teams of employees who share these values.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org