Who we are
Venatus is an award-winning, global ad-tech platform that connects advertisers to the exclusive audiences of 250+, world renowned gaming and entertainment publishers. We are tech-first. We are gamers. We are the difference makers. Because when it comes to helping the world’s most recognisable brands such as EA, Nintendo and Rovio produce outstanding advertising campaigns, our in-house creative team alongside our direct and programmatic ad-sales have an unrivalled track-record.
Our recent investment from leading private equity firm, LivingBridge makes this an exceptionally exciting time to join the company. Venatus has ambitious growth and expansion plans, launching new products and opening even more international offices. London is our HQ with regional offices in New York, LA, Paris, Sydney and Seoul.
Why you should work with us
Venatus is an extremely ambitious company and we pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture. Our talented employees stay loyal to our business due to the regular learning opportunities and experience of working directly with industry experts. We empower people to succeed, welcoming innovative ideas and ways of working that will ultimately help the business grow. We offer a fluid approach to hybrid working, giving employees the freedom to produce their best work, wherever they are. Joining Venatus is a play for the top. You’ll be challenged in positive ways, learn rapidly and develop a career in one of the most captivating industries in the world. You will be able to develop both professionally and as an individual, carving a career path that engages and excites you.
We are currently seeking a Head of Sales Support to lead our newly established Sales Support team, forming part of our ambitious global growth plan. The successful candidate will have the ability to use data and sales/marketing experience to create effective product strategies, meeting the needs of our clients and maximising the sales potential of our advertising opportunities.
- Create and manage a clearly defined sales support process covering:
- Pricing and rate cards
- Inventory availability
- Designation and packaging of Venatus ad types and products
- Work with the branding team to create clear and concise proposal templates
- Work with our data providers to augment our proposals with third party data from the likes of Nielsen
- Manage 2 x Media Solutions Executives setting goals, training and ensuring the responses to RFPs are world class
- Manage 1 x designer to ensure that all proposals are on brand, clear and professionally
- Create and develop Venatus products across all types of media including video, rich media and display.
- Use HubSpot and Monday.com to record global proposals and measure their effectiveness and ability to be upsold
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced sales support environment OR 4+ years of experience in a digital media agency planning and buying team
- You will deeply understand the digital media landscape with particular focus on clearly providing media agencies with proposals that answer their RFPs
- You will understand how to create digital advertising products, packages and offerings that turn complex digital media campaigns into simple and effective opportunities for agencies to buy
- You are creative with very high standards and a fierce attention to detail
- You love to be organised and process driven and are keen to help those who don’t share those skills learn
- You understand that data and audience insights are as important as context and creative
- You are a confident communicator who will be able to execute your plan with both the Executive Team and new employees alike
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary dependent on experience
- Flexible working pattern
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of festive office closure) plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We understand that the best ideas are born from the collaboration of diverse minds, spanning all races, religions, ethnicities, genders and orientations. We are dedicated to making Venatus a safe, happy place to be, allowing everyone to feel comfortable and confident in order to produce their best work. We employ a range of talent that represents the diverse creativity of our industry and we are proud of our growing teams of employees who share these values.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact us.