Who we are
Venatus is an award-winning, global ad-tech platform that connects advertisers to the exclusive audiences of 250+, world renowned gaming and entertainment publishers. We are tech-first. We are gamers. We are the difference makers. Because when it comes to helping the world’s most recognisable brands such as EA, Nintendo and Rovio produce outstanding advertising campaigns, our in-house creative team alongside our direct and programmatic ad-sales have an unrivaled track-record.
Our recent investment from leading private equity firm, LivingBridge makes this an exceptionally exciting time to join the company. Venatus has ambitious growth and expansion plans, launching new products and opening even more international offices. London is our HQ with regional offices in New York, LA, Paris, Sydney and Seoul.
Why you should work with us
Venatus is an extremely ambitious company and we pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture. Our talented employees stay loyal to our business due to the regular learning opportunities and experience of working directly with industry experts. We empower people to succeed, welcoming innovative ideas and ways of working that will ultimately help the business grow. We offer a fluid approach to hybrid working, giving employees the freedom to produce their best work, wherever they are. Joining Venatus is a play for the top. You’ll be challenged in positive ways, learn rapidly and develop a career in one of the most captivating industries in the world. You will be able to develop both professionally and as an individual, carving a career path that engages and excites you.
What we’re looking for:
We currently have an AdOps Executive vacancy in our UK based Operations team. This role will join our highly efficient team where you will serve and track online advertising across thousands of websites whilst forging relationships with advertising agency technical teams to ensure their campaigns are delivered correctly. You will analyse and optimise campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment for our advertisers. As a new member of a growing team you will learn a lot and this role will develop responsibility very quickly.
- Management of a campaign from start to finish
- Provision of campaign updates, ensuring that our advertisers are satisfied
- Campaign set up using adservers like Xandr, GAM, Aniview
- Internal reporting on campaign delivery
- 1-2 years of ad trafficking experience
- Bachelor's degree (2:1 or above) preferably in Maths, Economics or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Highly numerical
- Hardworking & fast learner
- Additional languages are a plus
- Experience with different ad serving platforms (GAM, Xandr, Rubicon, etc) is a plus
- Base salary dependent on experience
- Flexible working pattern
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of festive office closure) plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We understand that the best ideas are born from the collaboration of diverse minds, spanning all races, religions, ethnicities, genders and orientations. We are dedicated to making Venatus a safe, happy place to be, allowing everyone to feel comfortable and confident in order to produce their best work. We employ a range of talent that represents the diverse creativity of our industry and we are proud of our growing teams of employees who share these values.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org